Obtain a pan-cancer view on the gene expression in 11 TCGA cancer types.
View the mutational features in multiple cancers.
Check out how many common tumor suppressors are available for multiple cancers.
Inquire into the curated literature about tumor suppressor in various cancers.
Explore what are the relevant regulators based on our curated tumor suppressor genes.
TSGene 2.0 is a comprehensive resource for pan-cancer analysis of human tumor suppressor genes (TSGs). It includes:
- Literature data
- Long non-coding tumor suppressor genes
- Curated tumor suppressor microRNAs
- Pan-cancer variants
- Pan-cancer gene expression profiles
- Regulatory information
- Biological pathways
- 572 newly reported tumor suppressor genes including 19 long non-coding RNAs were added to TSGene 2.0.
- The down-regulated tumor suppressor genes commonly observed 11 cancer types from TCGA pan-cancer project were added to TSGene 2.0.
Statistics of TSGene 2.0
- 1217 human TSGs (1018 protein-coding and 199 non-coding genes).
- 3354 curated PubMed abstracts.
- 1,210,544 genetic mutations from various types of cancers.